Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I haven't Ideated that yet

With the onset of rains, the temperature has become quite pleasant. I don’t think A/Cs would be required now for atleast 2-3 months. We are keeping the fans also at lower speeds. Thinking of which I wondered whether the resistor in the Fan regulator consumes a lot of energy. Where does that energy go? Ofcourse you would say, it become heat. But why heat, why not some other usable form of energy. Why not charge a rechargeable battery so that it can be used later. Need to research more on this.

I am still trying to think of a viable idea to start a business. The easiest pick is writing a software. But with so many software companies writing softwares for everything on this earth, my mind feels boggled at what I can provide new. Here's something that came to my mind which would be useful for a niche market - College going guys and bachelors who go out regularly with friends. Remember all those times when you go out with your friends to have a Friday night party and then when it comes to paying the bill all of you start calculating how much each has to pay. Some guy says I will pay you later, while someone else bunches up with 2 others and pays for them while having a mutual understanding that those guys will pay him back sometime. I am thinking I will make a small spreadsheet like program for mobiles that can be easily transferred and installed through bluetooth. And then you can keep track of all these transactions in you mobile. One guy pays and creates a bill for everyone. With mobiles, its nota difficult task as all numbers of your friends are stored and you can retrieve info name-wise. Will start work on this soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and probably integrate it with microsoft table in the next phase :)

cool.

i should've gone on that trip. :D

~Sahu